The INTREC Story
Commercial interiors. Building refurbishments. Construction. Our business.
INTREC is a privately owned Australian company, specialising in construction, commercial interiors and building refurbishment. Founded in 1996, INTREC has established a reputation for outstanding service, quality and reliability.
Led by INTREC’s original founders Clint Bragg and Thomas Ho, our professional team have extensive experience and are highly motivated and committed to delivering commercial interior, building refurbishment and construction projects to the highest standard possible.
INTREC is currently delivering projects throughout the Eastern Seaboard through its offices in Sydney, Brisbane, Canberra and Melbourne. We would love to work with you on your next project.
INTREC’s Safety Assurance
Safe. Protected. Secure.
INTREC’s faultless safety track record reflects our deep commitment to the quality of our projects and the safety of our employees. We view our accreditations and licenses as a critical part of our philosophy in every aspect of our business.
INTREC also supports sustainability within the industry and wider community through:
- safe disposal of sire waste materials
- noise and disruption management
- removal and salvaging of light fittings, carpets, doors, aluminium and other fixtures and fittings for reuse.
The INTREC Brand And Philosophy
Our trademark. Our commitment. Our values. Our focus.
- Our reputation is centred around service delivery, quality and reliability.
- Our focus is on understanding the needs of our clients.
- Our core values are embodied in our ability to listen and engage, our energy and enthusiasm for our work and courage to challenge the status quo.
- Our commitment is on building, supporting and maintaining enduring client relationships.
- Our ability to deliver innovation, technical expertise and inspired client-focused solutions is second to none.
We like to give back. We are proud to give back.
INTREC is proud to offer support to:
- The University of New South Wales, Faculty of the Built Environment: Intrec Scholarship in Construction Management and Property
- Donations to Bear Cottage and Royal Flying Doctor Service
- Local communities: employing local resources for regional projects
- Employee volunteering: entitlements for staff to take community service and defence leave
- Community recycling: donation and installation of redundant building project items.
Why we do what we do.
“INTREC’s design and construct within the corporate sector is extensive, they work harmoniously with all retrospective parties and exhibit honest workmanship.”
Manager, Capital Works Group
“We found INTREC to be a highly professional organisation
who worked closely with all project consultants … This is why we entrusted INTREC to complete the AVEO structural works”.
Senior Development Manager
AVEO Retirement Living
“INTREC has constantly provided a high level of skill, experience,
and commitment to Waratah Private Hospital… I would not hesitate
to recommend INTREC for any project…”
It’s nice to be recognised.