The INTREC Story
Commercial fitouts. Building refurbishments. Construction management. Our business.
For over two decades, INTREC has delivered extensive expertise, quality outcomes and exceptional service to our valued clients. Founders and Directors Clint Bragg and Thomas Ho lead an innovative, knowledgeable and passionate team who are renowned for their professionalism and reliability.
A privately owned, proudly Australian company, INTREC’s reach extends countrywide with offices in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, and Canberra. Currently delivering $140 million in projects annually, INTREC maintains a solid and respected reputation as a market leader in the industry.
From humble beginnings in 1996, our talented and professional team has grown to over 100 people Australia-wide who are dedicated to serving our valued clients and delivering first class outcomes.
INTREC’s Safety Assurance
Safe. Protected. Secure.
INTREC’s faultless safety track record reflects our deep commitment to the quality of our projects and the safety of our employees. We view our accreditations and licenses as a critical part of our philosophy in every aspect of our business.
INTREC also supports sustainability within the industry and wider community through:
- safe disposal of sire waste materials
- noise and disruption management
- removal and salvaging of light fittings, carpets, doors, aluminium and other fixtures and fittings for reuse.
A Pat On The Back
We’re good at what we do. The facts speak for themselves.
- 140 000m2: commercial fit-outs, refurbishments and construction per year
- $136m: building projects annually
- 4500+: completed projects
- 90+: staff across Australia
- 80+: projects delivered for Westpac 2007-2015
The INTREC Brand And Philosophy
Our trademark. Our commitment. Our values. Our focus.
- Our reputation is centred around service delivery, quality and reliability.
- Our focus is on understanding the needs of our clients.
- Our core values are embodied in our ability to listen and engage, our energy and enthusiasm for our work and courage to challenge the status quo.
- Our commitment is on building, supporting and maintaining enduring client relationships.
- Our ability to deliver innovation, technical expertise and inspired client-focused solutions is second to none.
We like to give back. We are proud to give back.
INTREC is proud to offer support to:
- The University of New South Wales, Faculty of the Built Environment: Intrec Scholarship in Construction Management and Property
- Donations to Bear Cottage and Royal Flying Doctor Service
- Local communities: employing local resources for regional projects
- Employee volunteering: entitlements for staff to take community service and defence leave
- Community recycling: donation and installation of redundant building project items.
Why we do what we do.
“INTREC’s design and construct within the corporate sector is extensive, they work harmoniously with all retrospective parties and exhibit honest workmanship.”
Manager, Capital Works Group
“We found INTREC to be a highly professional organisation
who worked closely with all project consultants … This is why we entrusted INTREC to complete the AVEO structural works”.
Senior Development Manager
AVEO Retirement Living
“INTREC has constantly provided a high level of skill, experience,
and commitment to Waratah Private Hospital… I would not hesitate
to recommend INTREC for any project…”
It’s nice to be recognised.